2023 Panhellenic Council
The Panhellenic Council is the unifying, governing, and coordinating body of the National Panhellenic Conference groups at Tulane. It acts as a link between sororities, campus organizations, and administration, providing enrichment to all sorority members.
The council consists of two representatives from each chapter and an executive council of ten members. The council plans events and discusses issues facing the Greek community. Through its programs, Panhellenic is an important part of the Greek system, promoting and maintaining a stronger Greek Community. For council questions or information, you may reach council officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Organizations Recruitment Info
- Margo Lyons, President
- Jen Silverman, President-Elect
- Colleen Fisher, Vice President Administration
- Kwesil Ezeh, Vice President Diversity & Inclusion
- Madeline Smith, Vice President Philanthropy
- Whitney Julien, Vice President Programming
- Zoe Hill, Vice President Public Relations
- Emilia Wilke, Vice President Recruitment
- Marley Capata, Recruitment Assistant
- Elizabeth Miller, Vice President Scholarship